Online Only Auction: 301 Warren St., Huntington IN (side lot in back of building)
Lots of Christmas Items, Women's Shoes/Sandals, New Bathroom Vanity, Collectibles, Snowman Blow Mold, Large Storage Container, Craftsman Tools, Decorative Mirrors, Handbags, Kitchenware, Bedding, Cabinet Drawer Handles, New Kitchen Faucet, TV Mount, Stepstool, Fishing Bait and much much more.
Terms and Conditions - 15% Buyer's Premium
Welcome to the online auction hosted by Hoosier Auction Group at www.HoosierAuctions.com. By participating in this auction, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Registration and Bidding: To bid on items, you must register on our website. After the auction ends, an invoice listing the items won will be sent to your registered email. Please note the pick-up location and times. Bidding constitutes a binding contract, and non-compliance may result in account suspension.
2. Buyer's Premium: All internet bids are subject to a 15% Buyer's Premium, which is added to the final hammer price. Additionally, the credit card fee is also included in the 15% buyer's premium.
3. Sold "As Is": All items are sold "AS IS," and no refunds or chargebacks will be given. We offer no warranties or guarantees on the condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factors of the items.
4. Item Descriptions: Item descriptions and photos are provided as a guide only. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and authenticity of items. We do not examine items, open boxes to check for damage, or test working conditions. Do not solely rely on photos or descriptions to make buying decisions.
5. Preview: There is currently no preview days scheduled for this auction. If you wish to preview items, contact Hoosier Auction Group to schedule a personal preview.
6. Pick-Up: Items must be picked up on the specified date and location listed on the website. Failure to pick up items on time may result in items being considered abandoned and may be removed by Hoosier Auction Group. Buyers are responsible for loading and transporting their items. Hoosier Auction Group staff will not be available to assist in loading.
7. Declined Credit Cards: A declined credit card will result in an additional $25.00 fee.
8. Shipping: Shipping is available for most smaller items. However, we do not ship large items unless stated, furniture, ammunition, some fragile glass items, or liquid products. Shipping is only available to the address registered with Hoosier Auction Group. Shipping fees, including handling and packing, will be added to your invoice. We will only ship to U.S. addresses. Hoosier Auction Group is not responsible for any damage or lost items during shipping.
9. Shipping Requests: If shipping is needed, please send a shipping request email after receiving your invoice. Some items may be taken to a local shipping service, and you will be contacted for payment of shipping costs.
10. Interruption in Service: Hoosier Auction Group is not responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free service.
11. Breach and Default: Failure to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale may result in breach and default of this agreement. In such cases, the Bidder/Buyer shall be liable to Hoosier Auction Group for damages, costs, expenses, and other amounts incurred.
12. Any amount over the sum of $2,000.00 may require wired funds, and a wire fee of $20.00 will be added to the total.
By participating in the auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. For any questions or concerns, please contact Hoosier Auction Group. Happy bidding!
NOTE: Sales Tax will be added, please make sure if you are tax exempt that we have your tax exempt information on file.
Saturday, October October 21, from 1-3 PM