Hoosier Haul Online Only Consignment Auction in Huntington, Indiana
Terms and Conditions - 15% Buyer's Premium and 7% Indiana Sales Tax Collected (If you are tax exempt, you may submit a tax exempt form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Welcome to the online auction hosted by Hoosier Auction Group at www.HoosierAuctions.com. By participating in this auction, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Registration and Bidding: To bid on items, you must register on our website. After the auction ends, an invoice listing the items won will be sent to your registered email. Please note the pick-up location and times. Bidding constitutes a binding contract, and non-compliance may result in account suspension.
2. Buyer's Premium: All internet bids are subject to a 15% Buyer's Premium, which is added to the final hammer price. Credit card on file will be automatically charged at the end of the auction. Additionally, the credit card fee is also included in the 15% buyer's premium.
3. Sold "As Is Where Is": All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS", and no refunds or chargebacks will be given. We offer no warranties or guarantees on the condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factors of the items.
4. Item Descriptions: Item descriptions are a guide and the photos provided are a guide to the item description (if a photo appears that does not match the item description, item photo is in error). It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and authenticity of items. We do not examine items, open boxes to check for damage, or test working conditions. Do not solely rely on photos or descriptions to make buying decisions.
5. Preview: See "Preview" for further information.
6. Pick-Up: Items must be picked up on the specified date and location listed on the website. Failure to pick up items on time may result in items being considered abandoned and may be removed by Hoosier Auction Group. Buyers are responsible for loading and transporting their items. Hoosier Auction Group staff will not be available to assist in loading. Note: Buyers are responsible to remove any and all items in said lot, if any items are remaining after pick up times, the buyer for that lot will be assessed a $25.00 removal fee.
7. Declined Credit Cards: A declined credit card will result in an additional $25.00 fee.
8. Shipping: Shipping is available for most smaller items. However, we do not ship large items unless stated, furniture, ammunition, some fragile glass items, or liquid products. Shipping is only available to the address registered with Hoosier Auction Group. Shipping fees, including handling and packing, will be added to your invoice. We will only ship to U.S. addresses. Hoosier Auction Group is not responsible for any damage or lost items during shipping.
9. Shipping Requests: If shipping is needed, please send a shipping request email after receiving your invoice. Some items may be taken to a local shipping service, and you will be contacted for payment of shipping costs.
10. Interruption in Service: Hoosier Auction Group is not responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free service.
11. Breach and Default: Failure to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale may result in breach and default of this agreement. In such cases, the Bidder/Buyer shall be liable to Hoosier Auction Group for damages, costs, expenses, and other amounts incurred.
12. Any amount over the sum of $2,000.00 may require wired funds, and a wire fee of $20.00 will be added to the total.
By participating in the auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. For any questions or concerns, please contact Hoosier Auction Group. Happy bidding!
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT EXPERTS IN EVERY AREA, WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESEARCH AND DESCRIBE ITEMS AS BEST AS POSSIBLE.
Wednesday, February 21 from 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM and 3:00-4:30 PM at 301 Warren St., Huntington, Indiana side alley entrance